*** Zoom and in-person options available for attendance. Ticket Details below ***
*** 2 Panels and a Keynote for 1 Ticket***
It’s become clear that the United States Military must modernize to meet the challenges of the Emerging Threats associated with 21st Century Warfare. This includes developing technologies such as Hypersonics, Quantum Systems, AI and Autonomy, 5G, directed energy, edge and distributed computing, biotechnology, advanced networking, and other advanced areas. To accomplish this we’ll need whole of industry cultural shift, enabling more contributors to take part in innovation, finding more funding methods, and non-traditional contractual relationships, working with allies (we aren’t the lead in all the core technologies needed to the level we’ve been in the past), enabling a powerhouse US supply chain that retains its IP, and ensuring we understand the mission needs of the warfighter on a more complex level than before. This task is very achievable with the right focus. That’s why we at the NDIA Lone Star Chapter Proudly host this event on Emerging Technologies, to fully discuss the speed bumps we need to overcome and meet the challenges ahead!
NDIA champions, builds and convenes the forums that tackle the industry’s most challenging issues. The Lone Star Chapter has been right in the middle of having the most relevant speakers of our time.
Keynote speaker, Dr. Mark Lewis
Bio for Dr. Mark Lewis
Emerging Technologies Institute
Event Flyer with Photos of Speakers
Bios of speakers are hyperlinked with their names below
Panel 1: Technology Development – Surviving the Requirements Cavern
Panel 2: Innovation Speed and Overcoming Speedbumps
- Wednesday, December 8th, 2021
Times: 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- 3:30 PM – Arrival and pre-event networking
- 4:00 PM – NDIA Leadership Opens Event
- 4:15 PM – Panel 1: Technology Development – Surviving the Requirements Cavern
- 5:15 PM – Break and networking between sessions (Zoom Breakout Rooms)
- 5:45 PM – Panel 2: Innovation Speed and Overcoming Speedbumps
- 7:00 PM – Dinner and Keynote remarks, Dr. Mark Lewis
- 8:30 PM – Adjourn
- 1 Ticket covers both panels, dinner, and networking in between
- Tickets via EventBrite for IN PERSON Attendance: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emerging-technologies-and-grass-roots-national-security-tickets-204321018667
- Tickets via EventBrite for VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emerging-technologies-grass-roots-national-security-virtual-attendance-tickets-204324358657
- Business Casual, business, or jeans business (jeans and sport coat) attire. Western attire also acceptable. Event is open to the public.
- Billy Bob’s 81 Club
- 2525 Rodeo Plaza
- Fort Worth, TX 76164
- Free Parking (validated at the event).
- Easily accessible, secure, on site parking garage.
- Click to Download Sponsorship Packet
- Ready to Sponsor? Click https://tinyurl.com/4kzpjt3e
and then “Tickets” for options.
- Contact Committee Chair Mike Dietz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a Hotel?:
- Stockyards Hotel is offering $169 up through Dec 3 at 5PM. Tell them you’re with NDIA Lone Star.
- Address and phone: 109 E Exchange Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76164 (+1800-423-8471)
Our Charity Cause for this event:
Meet the Event Committee:
Our Valued Sponsors:
Thank you to our generous Sponsors:
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Butler Aerospace & Defense
- AUSA – Audie Murphy Chapter
- Kingsbrae Global
Special thanks to our promotional sponsors:
Air Force Association Seidel Chapter
Navy League (Dallas and Fort Worth)
Association of the United States Army Audie Murphy Chapter
World Affairs Council of DFW
PTAC – Procurement Technical Assistance Center (Cross Timbers)
The America’s Future Series
NSIC – National Security Innovation Council
SMU Tower Center
INCOSE North Texas Chapter